EVENT PROS Q&A
Event Pro: Jennifer Alyse
Email Address: email@example.com
Company: Jennifer Alyse
Company Website: www.jenniferalyse.com
1. Tell us a bit about yourself. My name is Jennifer Alyse, and I am an Arizona native living in the mighty Pacific NW. One of my greatest joys in life is to see people thriving
2. What is your profession? Professional Photographer + Creative Visionary
3. Do you have a specialty? I specialize in helping people shine in their GREATNESS and be seen out in the world for what they LOVE.
4. What do you love about your job? Where do you find your inspiration? I love connecting 1:! with people and igniting their greatest visions. I find inspiration in music, watching life and the everyday moments (shadows, light, human emotion). I find inspiration in silence too.
5. What are your favorite things to photograph? I love above all photographing women.
6. What advice or tips/ tricks do you have for someone just getting started in your field? My greatest advice is to continue to ask yourself, “what makes me feel alive?” Go for that and lean in even when it feels impossible.
7. f you could photograph any person or event in the world, what would it be? I would photograph my Grandmother Eleanor.
8. What do you love to do when you’re not busy taking beautiful photos? I spend a lot of my free time in nature, enjoying a yoga class, drinking tea or green juice, and spending one-on-one time connecting with people.
9. What do you love best about your HipHolster? I love my HipHolster for the ease it has brought into my life, especially when shooting. I am often losing lens caps, and the HipHolster has everything I need right on my Hip:).
10. What do you keep in your HipHolster? Lens cap, phone, light meter, credit card.